Pieghe Stampa Digitale
manroland web systems ha una modernissima gamma di prodotti che consentirà di seguire i clienti nelle loro scelte future.
Guardando alla dinamicità della stampa digitale daremo nostro contributo a questo settore con le nostre pieghe digitali che potranno essere abbinate a tutti motori stampa.
FoldLine for Publishing The multivariable pin-type folder
FormerLine- digital book production
FoldLine from manroland web systems is the optimal finishing tool for newspaper production in digital production environments. It provides the possibility to produce broadsheet and tabloid newspapers in long-grain and short-grain format with different structures, and thus ensures maximum utilization of the advantages of digital printing for newspaper and commercial printing.
The FoldLine can produce up to twelve newspaper sections or up to 96 pages, and so the digitally printed newspaper has the same look and feel as customary offset issues for readers and advertisers.
However the FoldLine is a multi-purpose system. Besides newspapers, it can also produce commercials and direct-mailings. In addition, the system can also be used to produce cylinder-stitched booklets and book signatures.
FormerLine from manroland web systems is the special reel-to-book block solution for the digital book production. After the web is printed, it is guided over the variable FormerLine and several longitudinal folds into the variable cutting unit for the cross cut. From here, the individual signatures move to the VBC Collator where they are stacked, glued and pressed into book blocks.
Shortest makeready times
Minimizing makeready times is a decisive factor for profitability in industrial-scale print production. Therefore, already in the planning phase, the folding systems FormerLine and FoldLine from manroland web systems were designed for short makeready times. Adjusting the former for a format change takes at the most three minutes, and in only five minutes another paper quality can be processed. The FormerLine system was developed for digital book production on an industrial scale.
- Industrial design by manroland engineering based on web offset modules
- Outstanding productivity
- High reliability and low production tolerances
- Best-of-class variable cut sheet separation within belt sections
- Dynamic change of pagination and book structure without standstill “on the fly”
- Dynamic change of cut-off length for all folding options
- Fully JDF/JMF-controlled device for setup time down to 3 min with format change
- Variable Broadsheet sections for individual newspapers
- Variable book signatures page numbers with flexible former
positioning with FormerLine
- Additional features available FormerLine: booklet finishing
with RIMA stacker or manroland web systems Collator
VBC with integrated gluing system